- 2 big potatoes
- 1 onion
- Ham 150 g
- 2 eggs
- Butter 50 g
- Vegetable oil 300 ml
- Chives 20 g
- Olive oil
- Everyone loves leftovers and there is no reason why you can’t turn it into a delicious dish to impress your family across the holidays. More than that, we can make a perfect leftover dish in 10 minutes. We are going to use some ham to make a beautiful hash with some crispy potatoes and sunny side eggs on top. Firstly, peel 2 big potatoes and cut into small cubes. Take a deep pan and heat 300 ml of vegetable oil in it. Cook until your potatoes are nicely colored.
- Peel the onion and cut it finely. Heat the pan and place 50 g of butter in it. Next, place the onion into the pan.
- Then, take a big slice of ham and cut it into small cubes. Place your ham into the pan with the onion. Cook until onion is golden brown. When ready add your fried potatoes to your ham+onion mixture. Cook for more 2 minutes. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Next, crack two eggs into the hot pan with olive oil. Cook the eggs for 3 minutes.
- Place your potatoes with ham and onion on the plate. And place 2 fried eggs on top. Finish with 20 g of finely chopped chives.
See: Other Thanksgiving Recipes by Gordon Ramsay