- Bread flour 500 g
- Semolina 20 g
- Dried yeast 15 g
- Warm water 300 ml
- Roast tomatoes 50 g
- Olives 50 g
- Olive oil
- Here you will learn how to bake home-made bread by Gordon Ramsay’s recipe. It will become your favorite recipe of vegetarian bread. Start off with the dough. Place 500 g of bread flour into the bowl and add 20 g of semolina. That gives the focaccia a sort of rustic charm.
- There is one more thing that focaccia needs, it’s really good seasoning. Then, add 15 g of dried yeast.
- Take 300 ml of warm water and add 50 ml of olive oil. Give that a good mix. This will give the dough silky, rich texture.
- Make a little well in the flour mixture and pour your oily water. Knead the dough gently.
- Then, lightly flour your board, and then, just knead your dough until nice and smooth.
- Place the dough into a clean bowl and leave it in the warm place to prove. Let it double in size.
- Take a baking tray and spread your dough in it. Take 50 g of roast tomatoes and 50 g of olives and push them through the dough with your finger. Then, season it with salt and pepper. Put some fresh rosemary on top. Drizzle some olive oil.
- Place your bread into the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
See: Other Pizza Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Gordon Ramsay