- 2 big potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 8 baby plum tomatoes
- Green beans 100 g
- Anchovies 30 g
- Black olives 30 g
- Tinned tuna 50 g
- Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon
- Capers 1 tablespoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley 20 g
- Baby gem lettuce 100 g
- Olive oil
- The secret behind this salad is in the dressing. Spoon a tablespoon of Dijon mustard into the pestle and mortar. Add a tablespoon of capers and 30 g of anchovies. Grind for the paste. Add 2 cloves of garlic and season with black pepper. Then, add two tablespoons of red wine vinegar and tablespoons of olive oil. Next, add 20 g of chopped parsley. Give that a good mix.
- Boil potatoes, eggs and green beans in separate pans. Boil the eggs for 7,5-8 minutes. Cool the eggs by putting them into the cold water. Then, peel the eggs.
- Drain potatoes and green beans and season with salt and pepper. Add a little drizzle of olive oil. Let the vegetables cool down.
- Start assembling the salad. Spread the dressing on the bottom of the plate. Slice baby gem lettuce, cut boiled potatoes into quarters and some green beans. Add 50 g of good quality tinned tuna. Cut baby plum tomatoes in half and add to the salad. Next, cut eggs in a half and add to the salad. Add 30 g of black olives. Top with the dressing. Amazing fresh salad – done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Eggs Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay