- Fat from roast turkey 500 ml
- Roast bacon 8 slices
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 tomatoes
- Dry cider 3 tablespoons
- Chicken stock 1 liter
- Crushed walnuts 30 g
- Let’s make the most amazing gravy. For this you will need all excess fat from your turkey. Drain it from the tray into a deep pan and place it on the heat.
- For extraordinary flavor, roast 8 slices of bacon in advance. Then, finely chop them and add to the pan.
- Then, add 1 big onion cut into halves into the pan with the fat. Next, add one lemon cut into wedges and 2 sprigs of rosemary to give a lovely aromatic punch. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Next, add 3 chopped tomatoes, which helps thicken the gravy and give it a lovely fresh taste. Add 3 tablespoons of dry cider.
- When the liquid has reduced by half, mash the ingredients to extract the maximum flavor. Next, add 1 liter of a chicken stock and reduce again.
- Finally, sift it using the back of the ladle to push it through the sieve extracting every last drop of flavor. Add 1 sprig of rosemary. Add crashed walnuts and serve it to your Christmas dinner table.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Thanksgiving Recipes by Gordon Ramsay