- Biscuits 250 g
- Cheese cream 50 ml
- Cream 50 ml
- Strawberries 100 g
- Blueberries 100 g
- Crème de cassis 50 ml
- Butter 50 g
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Mint leaves
- We will cook Vanilla Cheesecake served with Berry Compote. Take some biscuits. Blitz them in blender.
- Put some sugar into the hot pan. Add some butter to make light golden caramel.
- As the butter dissolves, add the biscuits. Fry until the biscuits nice and crunchy. Then put the biscuits aside to cool.
- To make compote take the hot pan, put some sugar.
- Cut some strawberries, put them into the pan. Add some blueberries. Fry until caramel texture. Deglaze the pan for crème de cassis. It gives berries really nice dark texture. Put aside to cool.
- Mix cheese cream with vanilla. To sweeten up the cheese put some sugar. Add a spoonful of lemon juice.
- Whisk the cream. Add the cream into the cheese cream.
- Put the mixture into the form.
- Add biscuit crumbs. Release the cheesecake from the cutter. Add compote. Add some mint leaves. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Dessert Recipes by Gordon Ramsay