- Brown rice 100 g
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper
- Broccolis 50 g
- Spring onions
- Mushrooms 50 g
- Ginger 10 g
- Vegetable stock 2 table spoons
- Soya sauce 1 table spoon
- Lime zest
- Chili seeds
- Sake 2 table spoons
- In the stir frypan put sliced carrot, pepper, onions. Add some broccolis.
- Season with a small touch of salt and pepper. Add some chili seeds.
- Then goes spring onion together with mushrooms. Add some ginger.
- Pour a couple of table spoons of vegetable stock and a little touch of soya sauce.
- Add some lime zest and a little touch of sake. Burn off the alcohol.
- Add some brown rice.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Gordon Ramsay
See: Other Salads Recipes by Gordon Ramsay